What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A 6-week paleo fat blast meal plan package
- Learn how to fuel your body before an event, and how to get a fast, effective recovery
- Get exclusive access to the SWAT Fitness audio conference
- Get lean and ripped in just 6 weeks without being hungry
- Get 6 weeks of shopping lists, broken down by the week
- Learn exactly what to eat and when to eat it
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The SWAT Fitness scores 74.72/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fatblastmealplans.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fatblastmealplans.com you’ll also be taken through to fatblastmealplans.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)